HPE2-T36 Dumps

Printable PDF

Unencrypted VCE

HP HPE2-T36 dumps - 100% Pass Guarantee!

Rating: 4.8

Vendor: HP

Certifications: HPE Product Certified - OneView [2020]

Exam Name: Using HPE OneView

Exam Code: HPE2-T36

Total Questions: 195 Q&As ( View Details)

Last Updated: Apr 18, 2024

Note: Product instant download. Please sign in and click My account to download your product.

PDF Only: $45.99 VCE Only: $49.99 VCE + PDF: $59.99

PDF

• Q&As Identical to the VCE Product
  • Windows, Mac, Linux, Mobile Phone
  • Printable PDF without Watermark
  • Instant Download Access
  • Download Free PDF Demo
  • Includes 365 Days of Free Updates

VCE

• Q&As Identical to the PDF Product
  • Windows Only
  • Simulates a Real Exam Environment
  • Review Test History and Performance
  • Instant Download Access
  • Includes 365 Days of Free Updates

HP HPE2-T36 Last Month Results

Successful Stories of HP HPE2-T36 Exam
98.5%
High Score Rate in Actual HP Exams
93.9%
Same Questions from the Latest Real Exam
  • 98.5% Pass Rate
  • 365 Days Free Update
  • Verified By Professional IT Experts
  • 24/7 Live Support
  • Instant Download PDF&VCE
  • 3 Days Preparation Before Test
  • 18 Years Experience
  • 6000+ IT Exam Dumps
  • 100% Safe Shopping Experience

HPE2-T36 Q&A's Detail

Exam Code: HPE2-T36
Total Questions: 195
Single & Multiple Choice 171
Drag Drop 15
Hotspot 9

HPE2-T36 Online Practice Questions and Answers

Questions 1

Which HPE OneView features are used by the HPE OneView for VMware vCenter plugin to simplify the process of deploying a complete vSphere cluster? (Choose two.)

A. Smart Update Manager

B. PowerShell Library

C. Intelligent Provisioning

D. Server Profile Templates

E. REST API

Show Answer
Questions 2

Which actions can be taken on alerts in the Activity page in HPE OneView?

A. re-send email notification for specific alerts

B. delete alerts

C. assigning alerts to a specific user

D. mark an alert as fixed

Show Answer
Questions 3

Where would you go in the HPE OneView Main Menu to access information about the environment status that can be exported to csv?

A. Reports

B. Dashboard

C. Data Centers

D. Activity

Show Answer
Questions 4

Your customer wants to acquire HPE OneView Advanced licenses for servers they plan to purchase in the future. They would like a pay-as -you-go approach in which they only pay for the licenses as they are used. Which HPE licensing feature addresses this customer's request?

A. Activation Key Agreement

B. iLO Advanced

C. Tracking license

D. GNU license

Show Answer
Questions 5

Which statement is true about consistency checks between the server profile template and its corresponding server profiles?

A. A server profile must always fulfill the minimum specifications jn its server profile template.

B. You can have different consistency checking levels within a server profile.

C. Server profiles can combine consistency checks from multiple server profile templates

D. Consistency checking is enabled for a complete server profile.

Show Answer More Questions

Add Comments

Comment will be moderated and published within 1-4 hours

Success Stories

• Australia
  • shok
  • Apr 23, 2024
  • Rating: 4.9 / 5.0

Yes this valid. Passed today 982/1000. Same questions.

• India
  • LoL
  • Apr 23, 2024
  • Rating: 4.2 / 5.0

All this dumps are very good, i just did this one and took part in my exam. i really don't believe myself that i have got so high score. Thanks for their dumps.

• South Korea
  • zero
  • Apr 23, 2024
  • Rating: 4.1 / 5.0

I have passed the exam with good scores, thanks very much.

• Luxembourg
  • Apr 21, 2024
  • Rating: 5.0 / 5.0

Valid dumps. Answers are accurate. I come get few new questions in the exam. Maybe 2-3 VERY SIMPLE. Good Luck All!!!!

• Ohio
  • Ken
  • Apr 21, 2024

All questions are from this dumps. I just go through the whole material. Only prepare with this dumps and passed my exam yesterday with 80%. I bought dumps from other sites, too. The dumps from this site is the most valid and accurate one. I bought the VCE format. One thing to remind: the VCE can only be used with Windows, not Mac or your smart phones.

• United States
  • Satisfied Customer
  • Apr 21, 2024

Great writer. Don’t be intimidated by the amount of this questions. He makes it easy to understand. I’m using netacad at the same time and when that site makes me thoroughly confused, I just practice with this dumps! I can subnet anything and this is one of the best descriptions on how to do it. So just read it

• Saudi Arabia
  • Alvin
  • Apr 18, 2024
  • Rating: 4.4 / 5.0

I'm so glad that I have chosen you as my assistant with my HPE2-T36 exam. I passed my exam. Full scored. I will recommend to friends.

• United States
  • Al
  • Apr 18, 2024

To fully grasp this dumps to the letter, is to be successful on your exam. Lots of information. Read twice over for two months and used the online courses. One should still use more resources to be successful, however this will get you mostly there.

• London
  • Chambers
  • Apr 17, 2024

I took an online course and used this HPE2-T36 dump to practice... The online quizzes and sample exams were invaluable... Tip: As part of your preparation, take as many sample quizzes and exams as you can... Review every question you get wrong (this book makes it easy to do). I passed on my first attempt, I give this and the supporting quizzes a lot of the credit.

• United States
  • John
  • Apr 16, 2024

I signed up for the exam and ordered dumps from this site. I never attended any bootcamp or classes geared to exam or material preparation. However, I was shocked to find all the time, money and energy people spent preparing to take this test. Honestly, it started to make me nervous, however, it was too late to turn back. I just bought this and read it in 6-days, and I took the exam on the 7th day. That was enough. Just go through the dumps and take the test.